Friday, December 2, 2011

Thanksgiving Day

Thanksgiving day with my extended family was fun! I mad amazing artichoke dip and pumpkin-pecan cheesecake. Boy! I'm sure I have gained a pound or two! We even had so much food leftover. Yay more happy food! Conner and my niece, Amira, were having so much fun hanging out together. I think Conner has finally reach to the point where he would socialize with his cousin.

After our thanksgiving dinner, I took my cousin, Summer, to the movies & see the latest Twilight movie. Then we went to Krispy Kreme for some awesome donuts! It was so weird to see empty parking lots at the mall and the stores. It wasn't until we left KK...boy! The traffic blocked everywhere up fast with black Friday shoppers. I'm so glad we got out just in time before we were stuck! 

Guess what? I'm going to be an aunt again!! The baby is due sometimes in May. Amira is going to be such a wonderful big sister. She wanted to name the baby Diego after her favorite t.v. show "Go Diego Go!" haha poor baby!

Day after Thanksgiving is a 2nd thanksgiving for my parents, my brother & his family and my family. It was great catching up with each other. We all have been so busy with our daily lives. My brother's family still travels to different states for deputation. Dad is still busy at his print shop while my mom enjoys her new job at the daycare. It's kinda sad to see her being so busy because I love talking with her on skype every day. Zachary is still busy as ever at college. He is already a part of a play and is in some music instrument concert. We actually got to skype with him while we were at my parents' house. Conner and Amira sat in a big chair & watched the computer screen of their uncle Zach. It was funny to see them stare at Zach.

Overall, it was great having my husband home on break and enjoy the holidays together! I'm loving it!





No comments:

Post a Comment