Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Decorations

Last Saturday was the day we did our Christmas decorations. We decided to go with a big tree instead of doing a little tree set on a table. I really like Christmas decorations and I wanted my living room to be inspired instead of having a small tree on a table. Silly me! Even though, I won't be here for most of December, my hubby wanted me to be happy. I love him!!

Well, I don't think that was a really good idea considering we have an active toddler, a cat & a dog. My dog was fine unless the cat bother it. Conner touched the tree 2 or 3 times before he decided that the tree was too pricky for his little hands. He loved the color ornament balls. So we kept having to raise them up to keep out of reach. While that helps, my cat decided he wanted a new climbing toy. Grr! I would often hear jingling sounds in the background. Then I'll know that my cat is in the tree. I guess something about the tree made him very adventurous to climb than he usually is. This is the only tree that he ever climbed in his 2 years of life...and its fake. Come on! Some of the ornament balls fell off which gave Conner a sneaky chance to grab the most shiny ball that he could find. A glitter ball. He tried to lick it. I end up having a very pretty, glittery, cute blue eyed boy! At the end, my tree looks really funny with half of its decorations on the upper part of the tree. Oh well, tis the season to be jolly! Fa la la la! =)

I hope you will have a great start to 25 days of Christmas. While you're checking your list, enjoy this comic!

1 comment:

  1. love your header!!!! so cute! and the quote is beautiful!I hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration!

    For the month of December, I am hosting 1 giveaway a week! This week is a unique hair accessory (value:$16) by The Grey Deer !

    ReplyDelete