Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Secret Mission!

Shh! Conner and I are going on a surprise trip to Michigan in 8 hours! The girls, my niece and nephew (my other nephew, Carter, knows because it's a good secret for him to keep) doesn't know yet. I had found a really good deal on a one-way ticket to flight to the beautiful state of Michigan. So, my husband and I decided that it's a great idea for Conner and I to go visit my in-laws longer than one week. They just had moved into a huge farmhouse with 8 bedroom house with my sister-in-law's family. It's gonna be an awesome time helping them paint and getting settle in. Plus, everyone will get a chance to spend some quality time with Conner. This will be his 2nd trip to Michigan. I think he will be spoiled! Please pray for us as we fly...I'm a little nervous about traveling without a help from my husband. Oh man...I already miss Brian! Don't worry people, he will drive up on the 16th after he gets off work. Christmas in Michigan? I think so! Thank you Lord for your provisions! =)

1 comment:

  1. sounds so fun!!! have a great time!! hope you and conner have a great flight!!

    ReplyDelete