Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Thankful List

I'm pretty much filled with many thankful thoughts. I noticed on Facebook that some people posted a comment daily on what they are thankful for. For me, it's kinda hard to do 25 days of thanks, one post per day. So I decided to make a Thankful List.

I'm so thankful for:

My husband--He keeps my world spinning in the right direction. Whether they are about God, my spiritual life, how to raise my son or what to do cook for dinner.

My son--He continues to surprise me everyday! He never stops smiling and giving me a kiss. I love watching him learn something new about the world.

My parents--oh where would I be without them? They showed me how to love other people in the most Godly way. I love how they challenged me to go for the best and do the best that I could be.

My brothers--Brothers (or sisters) can drive us crazy but at the end, I couldn't imagine a better friend for life.

6 new sister-in-laws: I couldn't believe that I gained 6 new sisters in the las 2 years! It's great to have a close sisters to share my life with. I love each and every one of them.

Ice cream and cream soda & Dr. Pepper: It's the little treat that makes my day better!

Target: What else could I say? They have some good stuff!

Starbucks: I love their Peppermint Mocha & the Pumpkin Spice Latte...and their specials for B1G1 free drinks!

My Home: A place where memories and shelter are provided for.

My Car: A transportation that takes us from point A to point B, especially if its for Starbucks drink!

My new church family: I finally have found a new family to call my own. They have helped me a lot in my spiritual life. They became fast friends for my family.

My cousins: Boy! All I can say is, they understand what your family is like because we both share the same families. haha!

The far and near distant friends: I miss all my old friends. Even though, most friends live far away and we don't get to talk to each other often. I'll always know that we will pick up like we never had been apart.

T.G.I.Fridays & Chick-Fil-A! They have yummy food!

last but not least...God. It's so hard to fill this post with my every blessing that I have about God. He gave me a chance to live eternity with Him in heaven. I'm so thankful that He loves me so!


I can't believe how many more thankful thoughts that I still have in my mind. But let me end this thought with you. "What if you woke up with the only thing(s) that you thanked God for, yesterday?"

No comments:

Post a Comment