Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What is enough for you?

Recently, I saw this quote online. I do not know who said it but it made me think about what God has done for me.
"When we have nothing but God, we discover that God is enough."
Boy! I cannot began to describe how simple this sentence is. I gave me me deep thoughts all day. God is everything that I ever needed. God takes care of me when I need Him the most. He knows my every thoughts, the reasons for my tears to fall, all my hopes and dreams. He gives me the desire to love one another. He gives me a motherly & a wife's heart. It's a good reminder for myself is whenever I feel frustrating, sad, or having the desires for "wanting" what others have. I need to readjust my focus that God is enough. Wow! Isn't that simple? God is ENOUGH! That made me smile knowing that my heavenly Father cares for me. What about you? Do you think that God is enough for you?  

No comments:

Post a Comment