Friday, October 14, 2011

Happy Birthday To Conner!

Watch out world! The newest 1 year old is in town! My little baby just turn one! I couldn't believe how fast a year goes by when you're having so much fun with a new baby. Listen up people...it's true. Do try & enjoy your baby because they grow up too fast! I did! I really had enjoyed being a mommy to my baby boy, Conner. He had turned my life around. My mind went from "college grad-young married-thinking" into a "mommy thinking". I am more concerned for my baby than I am about myself. I am more concerned about giving the best to Conner than I am to worry about if I have the latest fashion or hanging out with friends at late hour. Yes, I enjoyed my old life but this new mommy life is even more blessing to my heart! Thank you Lord for your amazing blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment