Saturday, October 15, 2011

1st Birthday Party!

Brian and I had a small birthday party for our son, today. The theme was Owls & pumpkins with blue, green & orange polka dots! It was A BLAST! Our close families and friends came to our house and celebrated with us. We even used skype so our Michigan family can watch Conner smash his 1st birthday cake. Conner got a lot of toys! He loved every one of them. He got a few books & some clothes too. He loved all the attention. And my personal favorite...he loved to play with his mickey mouse balloon that he got from daddy. We all enjoyed a light supper of hot dogs, cake pop, apple cider and some yummy artichoke dip. Yum!



Mr. Owl is at the party!

Polka dots & owls everywhere!

Birthday gift from daddy...a mickey mouse balloon. He took it everywhere with him!

Conner's godparents!


Painted pumpkin with Conner's hand print & # 1

amazing fun drinks! 

My first attempt at making cake pops. Not so pretty but tastes SO GOOD!

Conner's thumbprints tree!
Opening the first present from Michigan. Boy! It was all taped up well.
Conner's MSU pillow pet! Thanks Grandma & Grandpa Green! 

Playing with a cookie jar that Mimi & Opa got for him.

Daddy got him a baseball bat with soft balls.

Sneaking in some strawberries!

Singing happy birthday to Conner! BG is holding my ipod for Skype time.

Eating some amazing cake that BG decorated for him. Strawberries & chocolate!

What a sneak! My dog got a taste of the yummy cake.

Ya want some?
Cute!

My birthday boy!

2 comments:

  1. Love them all!!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! I giggled when I saw him feeding the dog...hahaha...<3 him! what a cutie- can't wait to see you all- MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete