Friday, August 19, 2011

Standing & Walking

The weekend of my anniversary, Conner had started to stand on his own for a few seconds. It surprised me so much that I was already having dreams about it. Such as Conner walked into the kitchen unexpectedly while I was cooking. Kinda scary but exciting at the same time. I think this event is making me realized how fast Conner is growing up to be a toddler soon. Today, Conner already could walk a few steps without falling down (only with a happy face). Seriously, whenever he tries to walk on his own, he has this big grin that makes his nose and eyes squish up. It's making me laugh on how much Conner tries with this silly face on. I am thankfully that he is willing to take a dare (in a good way) and learn how to do things on his own. Now if only I can get my dreams to calm me down. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment