Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Blessed Heart

Today, I thought about how blessed am I. Of course, I am not rich in money, things, or even a house/car. I am rich in family. It's my son, my husband and my extended families. My heart is blessed as I watch my kid learned how to pick up his toys whenever they fall of the couch. He learned how to bang things together. He learned that he can throw cherrios on the floor but still go pick it up and eat it (or if my dog is lucky, she probably will get it first). He learned how to listen for his mama & dada's voices. He just makes me SMILE! Yes, like I said, my heart is blessed beyond than I could ever imagined!

*Thank you Lord for all the blessings that you have given to me. You are the Lord of lords and forever my God! I love you!*

No comments:

Post a Comment