Tuesday, August 16, 2011

2nd Year Wedding Anniversary!

Yesterday was my 2nd wedding anniversary of being married to McStud, (a.k.a. Brian). We had been married for 2 years. It doesn't seem that long but it sure feels like we had been married for years. Who would know the first time I met Brian in the dining hall at TTU would be my husband? He was wearing a fancy suit & tie outfit. He just got back from meeting George Bush, former president of USA. Pretty neat uh? He didn't know sign language. All he loves to talk about was football and have a political debate with his friends. haha! Eventually, God directed his heart toward mine. =) I glad to say, I'm pretty darn happy that he keep "chasing" me. Who knew that 4 years later we would have this healthy & happy 10 months old baby boy? My life is blessed!

On that note, I got to surprise Brian with few adventures & a dinner date. I kept warning Brian not to eat too much homecoming meal at church that morning. I hope he listened. haha! We dropped our boy off at Mimi & Opa's house for the night. Boy! I was so excited for this surprise trip for Brian. He had no clue what we were doing. I had him drive to our 1st destination. Ice skating! It was so cold in the building. I had forgot to bring my hoodies. We had fun despite of being way out of shape. Lucky for us, we didn't fall down and hurt our booty. lol!
at the ice skating rink!

pre-snack. No this didn't make us full because we were skating so much!



2nd destination: We went miniature putt-putt golf at the Pirate's Cove. I really like the decor'! I'm a fan of pirates even though I know they are dangerous and stinks! I loss my ball in some random creek on the 16th par. oops! I was here to win but left a loser. Yay for BG for finally beating me at a round of golf.

this is how I golf. JK!



3rd: since we had more time to burn off, we went to the Gwinnet Mall. Needless to say, it's a nice mall compare to what it looks like outside. Never judge a book by it's cover. =)

4th: Yes, Brian was impressed that I made reservations for the 1st time. I took him to the Melting Pot. It's pretty much everything dipped in your own bowl of fondue. It's the BEST FOOD EVER! So romantic and the food was amazing! I just want to have another fondue cheese bowl to take home!

The best place for awesome fondue!

He was really excited about cheese on bread

Amazing plate of goodies!


Then we stopped by a beautiful hill with a huge oak tree on top. We watched the sunset for a little bit. Then we went home because we were so tired from having such a busy day. Brian was nice enough to let me watch the finale of "The Next Food Network Star!". Jeff Mauro, the sandwich king won! I wanted Vic to win but Jeff is pretty good and I cant wait to see the pilot of his very 1st show. The next day, BG surprised me with breakfast in bed from McDonald's & the prettiest set of flowers! We watched a movie, "Peggy Sue Got Married".  Then we went to pick up Conner. Man I miss his so much! He had a lot of fun at Mimi & Opa's house. He seems to have grown so much overnight considering he is already starting to stand up on his own. SCARY! It's a great process for Conner!


Then we had to do our food shopping but what was nice is we shop in the middle of the day. Usually, we go after BG gets home from work in the evening. So it was nice and quiet at Krogers. Later, we went to the library because I have been wanting to check out a couple of books to read. Also we took Conner to the park for his 1st experience in the baby swing. So much fun! I didn't want the weekend to ended but we both were blessed to have special time together without having some chaos in our life. Last year, we didn't have that great of anniversary. We had to throw away our cake topper a week before our anniversary because we had to move away. In the middle of all that, we didn't have time to just have a good weekend together. It's ok, we still love each other ;) haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment