Wednesday, August 24, 2011

More about Picnik.com

Picnik.com is a fun site to edit your photos into something different. It is not hard to do. It's free and fun, especially for those who don't have Photoshop. Here are some tips on editing a picture or two. *Make sure you pick a clear picture.
*If you want words on it, pick a photo that has space for words. Or add an extra space for a 2nd photo but only use one photo.
*Don't be afraid to use the effects for your favorite looks. You can even apply more than one effects. *Play with different fonts and colors.

The key to creativity is to "play" around. It gave me a few fun ideas that I never thought of doing. Here are a few examples:


I used a photo that has space on the left side of my subject. Then I changed the effect to 1960's look. I adjust the contrast and light. Then I added my favorite song into different fonts/colors. Highlighting the words such as "sunshine".

I chose to use collage but only added one photo. So I can have extra space for words. Then I changed the contrast color to the picture.
I chose the 3-spaces for 3 pictures. Then I reduced the spacing size to join the pictures together. Then I auto-corrected the pictures. Also lighten the dark space so I can see the faces better. Then I added frame and wording with icons.

Hope these ideas help you get started on your fun editing time. Click here to check out the Picnik site!

No comments:

Post a Comment