Sunday, May 15, 2011

Amazing Wonders

"What was the most amazing thing that you ever saw? Is it something big? Something small? Something old? Or something new? Or was it something that you never had saw?" when I hear that statement from a commercial, I got to thinking. What was it for me to be amazed about? I'm always amazed so many things. It's hard to name just one.

Something big: oh those never-ending sunrises and sunsets. They come day by day with a new color! They filled my heart and soul with such a breath-taking view that I didn't think it was not possible to breathe.

Something small...hmm. That is a hard one to think because what is so small that we forgot to notice? Ladybugs, kittens opening their eyes for the first time, butterflies gathering sweet liquid. Whatever it is, we must not miss the smallest details because it is there for a reason.

Something old: man. don't you love those old oak trees? I love climbing trees. It takes years for a strong tree to give life to everyone who breathes on this earth. They help provide oxygen! Isn't that crazy? Oh I can't forget those Lively Old couples that still has a fire for each other. May God bless their hearts!

Something new: I cannot deny this but it's my sweet baby boy! I love how he took his first breath once he was born. I love how small and sweet a baby could be. I know he is the newest thing that has ever amazed me. He will always be my amazing child!

Something that you never saw: gosh...this is a hard one considering I never had seen it. BUT! Let me tell you what I think it is. God's son rising from the grave! That would be amazing to see! I don't think my heart could handle it if I had witness that event. My heart is only human. I'm not prepare to take such an amazing view.

All those details whether they be big or small, old or new. God has a reason for our eyes to see something amazing everyday. We are preparing to see something that we had never once experienced in our life. I cant wait to see that day! Oh how great is our God!


-Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment