Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Day At the Lake!

Today is "park day"! Growing up, my mom would take my brothers and I to a park. So we can meet with friends and just have fun. I'm so excited to take this tradition with my son. My mom invited Conner and I to go with her & my brother, Zach. We went to hang out with some of her friends. It was so beautiful! The park is right next to a lake with a beach. Perfect weather for the lake. It was Conner's first time going to the park and the lake. He absolutely LOVED it! I think he will be a natural outdoor kid. Here are some of the pictures of him enjoying the day!

I'm ready to play!

What a beautiful boy!


trying to crawl. haha!

what a smile!

the lake side

I cant believe how much he has grown!

he really likes to look down at the water

thinking...

nap time in his new stroller!

enjoying my sweet time with Conner

going kayaking with my brother

Relaxing with my lil' bug

Tell me your silly joke!

Playing with mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment