Saturday, May 7, 2011

1st Mother's Day Weekend!

I am so excited to have my first mother's day with Conner being here. Last year, I was pregnant at that time but it didn't seem real to me for a mother's day. Anyway, I had my Saturday all planned for a fun event to Athen, GA. We were gonna visit Athen's botiental garden and explore downtown. So guess what? We all came down with a cold. BLAH!! I felt so bad for Conner since it was his first cold. I feel like I have a horrible sinus pressure but let's hope it won't be anything worse than a common cold. My husband had sore throat so I know tomorrow would be even worse for him. Well, happy mother's day to me. haha I won't change it for anything really. I get to cuddle with my boys and watch some movies. BG gets to rent a video game for free so it's all good! Happy mother's day to all the mommies reading this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment