Sunday, May 29, 2011

Gentlemen, start your engine! Let's the race began!

It's memorial day weekend. There's a big race (racing cars) going on today. My husband started to like to watch them. What does all this have to do with Conner anyway? Well, let me be the first to share you the news...Conner just started CRAWLING!! Two days ago, he finally figured out how to crawl "army style". It was slow motion but I was so excited! Yay for mama! Then yesterday, he crawled way more (and faster) than I had expected! I knew my life in the "chasing Conner until I drop dead" has begun. The race seem fitting considered that Conner had put my life in the race. I am racing to catch him! haha! I know that kinda sound silly. I am SO HAPPY for Conner. He has hit another big milestone today. He is capable of being mobile. I am thanking God for this new blessing. It's a good reminder that Conner is doing really well in develepment for motor skills. I guess I better get my running shoes on. I need to be prepare for a full week of "chasing Conner" around all day! =) I will post a video soon!

On the go mama Green!

No comments:

Post a Comment