Thursday, April 21, 2011

What Conner Ate On Wednesday

Ok, I know the title sounds weird but I kept seeing some blogs doing a traditional. "What I Wore On Wednesday" or even "What I Ate On Wednesday". I just thought "hey, I should do this just for fun!" So...what did Conner ate on Wednesday. hmm...

~Lil' Tank's Menu~

*Delicous milk (Lots of them!)
*Baby food:
    Mango. He really likes them but kept making faces each time he took a bite. I think it's kinda tarty. I won't lie, but I did tasted it. It wasn't that bad. If your child kept making faces like he didn't like it or something. Taste it to see what he is tasting. You'll figure it out.
    More Peas please! BLAH!!! I hate the look of peas. I rarely ever eat peas too. But guess what? He loves it! It was his first time having peas. I guess I will be getting a surprise stinky package soon. ;)

That's what Conner ate on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment