Thursday, April 21, 2011

Noises

Last night, Conner was getting fussy around 6:30am. I couldn't figure out why. I changed his diaper, offer him some milk even cuddling. Finally, I decided to put him in his crib. Usually, Conner is put in bed with me when BG goes to work at 5:30am. I don't have anyone or anything to wake me up when Conner cries. So this is a good method for me. If he gets fussy, he would kick against me. So much for punch out my baby pouch, because it's not working. haha! When I put Conner back in his crib. I decided to put my cochlear implant (like hearing aids) on. So that way, I'll know he is crying or not. I never wear them when I go to bed. Man! I never realized how many little nosies can be so loud at night! My breathing, my hair static against the pilliow, my dog snoring, Conner sucking on his pacy, it even started to rain. It was loud since we have an AC in our window. Sigh* It was hard to get some peaceful sleep. I don't know how you people do it. =)

....Conner slept 2 &1/2 hours more. YES! Thank God, I didn't have to wake up at 6:30am. His cries woke me up for sure! =) He is such a little trooper!

No comments:

Post a Comment