Friday, April 15, 2011

Just A Little Picniking Here

Oh Picnik!...where would I be without you? I love picnik! It's basically a very easy way to edit and play with your photo. It's free to join. You do have to pay for extra goodies but I didn't. I'm fine with what it has to offer. I could picniking all day if I wanted to. The only bad thing about it, it crashes sometimes on my old laptop. If you have a better computer that runs faster, I'm sure you will do a picture within 10 minutes. It took me a couple of hours to do one. Now, we just got a new computer 2 months ago so It was a lot easier to d some picnik. Here are some of the pictures that I did.

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE picnik! it's free and offers great edits, what else could you ask for? such a cutie you've got there too! :)
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete