Friday, April 15, 2011

Bubble Bath!

It's a bubble bath time! I used to love bubble baths as a kid! I was hoping Conner would be at the age to start liking baths and have fun. This is our 2nd time having bubbles in the tub. I usually give his bath in the mornings. So change of plans tonight, just because I wanted to. We had bubble bath for him (with bedtime bath soap). Boy! Did he ever had the most fun? Splashes of water went everywhere but I had a towel in hand. heehee! He loved all the toys and the bubbles. He was even laughing at his toys. So cute! Of course, I took some pictures for memories. His hair was awesome!! I couldn't get it to stand up straight for a minute because it was too long.
Rubber Ducky Me Blue!

He did a very good job grabing the tug boat because it was slippery.

Don't ya love his crazy hair?

maybe I should put a bow in it? ;)

he sure has a big hand...and big mouth like his daddy! Just kidding babe!
After bath time, Conner ate at 8pm. He fell asleep right after that and slept ever since. He didn't even budge when a loud thunderstorm came rolling around here. I was surprised that he went to bed early. He usually goes to bed between 9 and 11pm. It felt weird to have some extra time but hey I would take it! I'm watching some old reruns and blogging. I may have a bowl of popcorn! Yay for "me time"!

No comments:

Post a Comment