Sunday, March 13, 2011

Turning The Worse Situtaion Into The Best Day Ever!

Ok, some of you may know how I am when it comes to germs. I get random thoughts of how dirt a.k.a. germs can be everywhere. The shopping cart, a fast food's bathroom, the door handle at a local store. I mean it's everywhere! I try not to get nervous around it, especially during flu seasons. My husband tease me about it but hey I can never be too worry about it. When we went food shopping with Conner for the first time. I got my wipes out and cleaned the shopping cart. Crazy, I know. But my baby is a newborn and I would hate to think I didn't do my best to keep the germs away. Well at least moms can try, right?

So, to get the point of my story. We can make the worse case situation into the best time ever. The day the weather has gotten warmer. I asked Brian if we can go check out the new mill at a small park. It was such a warm & beautiful day. We decided to stop at Subway's before heading to the park. I was holding Conner and I realized that Conner had pooped. It was getting full. So I went back to the car to get the diaper bag. I head to the Subway's bathroom thinking that it's better than Hardee's. Wrong. There was no changing table in a one room bathroom. There was not even a countertop table to use. Oh no. It finally came, the worse expereince in finding a place to change diapers in PUBLIC place. What to do? I had to choose this. The floor. Hey, don't go judging me here right now. I pulled out the diaper bag's pad and got some paper towels all over the floor. It was a hard tilting floor (because of the water drain is in the middle of the floor). Little bit colder than I expected. Oh my word....I DON'T HAVE THE WIPES!!!! Where the heck is the wipes? I was thinking noooo!! Fine. I guess the next best thing is to use the hard brown paper towels. I will have to wet it up a little. Of course, Conner was laying there and trying to roll in his poop. I started to get up to wet the paper towel and there it was, the wipe box was sitting under my bottom. hee hee. Finally, it took awhile to clean up Conner's masterpiece and put a clean clothes on him. By the time we started to head out the door, Conner decided to give a big spit-up. Great. I changed him into the last clean clothes I had on hand, his pj's. I was thinking that "life can be messy but just go with the flow". And that's what I did.

I told BG my story. We ate an amazing subway sandwich. We stroll around at a little cute mill park. We took some pictures and sat by the mill. And I even got swing on the big ol' swing! My favorite childhood memory. Loving it!


BG and Conner

Don't judge me. I love to swing!

The neat ol' mill


This is a proof that we live in a countryside area.


No comments:

Post a Comment