Friday, March 11, 2011

Babbling my ears off!

Yesterday morning, I was chatting with my mom on Skype while Conner played in his jumperoo. I kept hearing babbling and cheerful screaming noise. It went on for at least 10 to 15 minutes. I realized that Conner was practicing talking to his stuffed monkey! He was so cute! He would bounce up and down and then turn to look at his monkey, who was riding along with him. He would smile and talk to the monkey. I asked, "Conner, are you talking to? Are you a happy boy?" He talked my ears off! Some of you know that I am wearing my cochlear implant & can alway turn it off. But hey, it's my baby talking his 1st interaction with his toy. I love it! I am enjoying hearing the new sounds that he made. My husband said "it is strange to hear his voice like that because that is what his voice will sound like for the rest of his childhood." That hit me. God gave babies ability to strengthen their voices at early age so that they may learn to talk. They want to express their feelings, their wants and their love. Would you imagine us as a adult just screaming and crying like a baby. And never learned how to talk. What a world it would be. So Conner definitely talked my ears off...in a good way!


-happy mama


Location:At home

No comments:

Post a Comment