Sunday, March 13, 2011

Mama's lil' boy, 5 months old!

Today, I was thinking back on the night Conner was born. I didn't think my heart and world would change that much except knowing that I will be caring for a baby. I knew that I will be busy in taking care of him. It was more than that. Who knew how much that I will be cherishing the moments that Conner had made. Such as smiling for the first time and rolling over on his own! Yes, my life is going be all about poop, spit-ups, kisses & hugs and of course making more memories! I am in for raise this hard-core boy that I hope one day he will love God.

**Lil' bug! I can't believe how much you have grown! You are 5 months old today. You have already made our world a better place. You have been a blessed to mommy and daddy. We love you!


Playing with the tugboat toy
Reading a book is one of your favorite things to do!
especially when we read it together!
You light up my world!
adorable baby feet!!
Conner & mama!
More interesting in dirt than that flower!
you can fly!
That's my baby! he has the Green's cute dimple too!

No comments:

Post a Comment