Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Ultrasound video & pictures of Conner at 38 weeks


Dear Conner,

You're amazing! Did you know that? Today, your Mimi and I went to the doctor to have my regular check up. We wanted to make sure that you and I are doing great. We had an ultrasound done to see if you're growing good. This video is cool! We got to see the size of your head, your heartbeat and even hear your heart beating. You have a good rate of 141. We also checked to make sure there is enough fluids around you. Fluid keeps you safe. The doctor assumed that you weight around 8 & 1/2 pounds. Wow you're getting so big! What did I tell you about eating all those goldfish crackers? haha! You have the cutest nose! Probably got it from daddy's side of the family. I'm already dilated 2cm, so that means you may come sooner than expected. We will see! God knows which day and time is the best for you to come. I cannot wait to meet you very soon!! You make me smile!

Love your very excited mommy!

Side view of Conner's face

View from above. Half of his face is in the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment