Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!!

Dear Conner,

I can't believe it!!!! You're gonna be here tomorrow (possibly). I already have a silly song from Annie stuck in my mind. "Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow! You're only a day away!" The doctor requested me to go to the hospital on Thursday, the 14th, to be induce. The reason why it's a week early from your due date is you're getting pretty big. My blood pressure is getting high which causes my foot to stay swollen. Plus I'm already 80% thinning out & 2cm. You're about ready to come! It's going to be the longest day of my life because I cannot wait to meet you, my beautiful angel! Everyone cannot wait to meet you too either! I wonder if you will have light or dark hair? Will you have green or blue eyes? Or maybe even have daddy's nose and my high cheekbone? Either way, you're gonna be the way God wants you to be. He wants you to be Conner Vance Green. =)

Love your very expected mommy!

don't forget...God love you too!

38 & 5 days along. 2 days before Conner comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment