Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall 2010

Dear Conner,

October has already become my new favorite time of year. Not because of the crisp cool days, pumpkins, apple cider, corn maze or hay rides. It's because you're going to be born this very month. While I love to do all the fun activities such as State fair & corn maze, I am limited to do much. All I can really do is to rest and be prepare for your birth. I kept reminding myself that there will be many more years to come and take you on a fun trip. Maybe we will go camping in the Fall. Maybe we will get to have a pumpkin carving party. Maybe we will go to a Fall festival and get lots of candies. But I'm pretty sure we will celebrate your birthday, whichever day that may be. Fall 2010 is my new favorite time of the year, because it's when God gave me YOU!

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment