Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Mess-Free Artsy Paint Bag

Today was suppose to be another rainy day. Lucky, we got some sunshine but it was too wet to play outside. We (Conner & I) wanted to do something fun! Then I remembered this idea that I had found through Pinterest. It's "paint-in-a-bag" that's taped to the window. It's something to keep my lil' boy busy & having fun at the same time. :)

Finger painting in a bag? Ummm, yes. It's MESS FREE! All you need is a Ziploc bag, a couple squirts of paint & a strong tape to keep it on the window.

This is where I found the idea through Pinterest...click here!

It's such a fun and mess free idea! Conner enjoyed playing with visual art while I'm a happy momma. I don't have to clean up afterward! Plus, I get to join in the fun! Conner's face kept smiling when he realized what this simple bag of paint can do. I would be doing this again for another rainy day!


No comments:

Post a Comment