Monday, June 18, 2012

Berries, berries & more berries!

Raspberries, blueberries, strawberries & blackberries. No matter what kind of berries that we have in the kitchen, it won't last long. We love all kinds of berries! Summer time is a great time to get them. We have some blueberry bushes at my parents' house. We can pick all we want! Today, my dad brought home a gallon each of blackberries and blueberries from a local farm. He would have brought home some strawberries too but the season is over for it. Conner had his first blackberries today and LOVES it. He would cried if he can't have anymore. Oh dear! :) I also got to try making my first blackberry clobber. It was good but just a little tarty. Oh, I would love it if we could get some huckleberries from my family in Montana. They are my favorite! It's very much similar to blueberries but it's more purple and sweeter. Or so I think. Berries, I love them all!

Some of the blackberries were twice the normal size!
Look, it's big as Conner's thumb!

This boy loves blackberries!

No comments:

Post a Comment