Thursday, March 15, 2012

A Leaking Waterfall @ Walmart

"A leaking waterfall @ Walmart?" What in the world???

Yes, I promised that I saw a leaking waterfall! It was in the check-out aisle #9. It came from...uh oh! My son, Conner. :/ I guess he couldn't wait until I was done with shopping to change his diaper. I had loads of stuff to check-out right when that happened. First time ever to have a leaking pants in public, whoohoo! Lucky, I had my mom with me (who happens to be standing by Conner...awesome. She smelled like peed. LOL! Just kidding, mother). She was able to watch over my stuff. The cashier lady was nice enough to come over and clean up the puddle with paper towels. My mom who later told me that she tried to clean it up herself but the lady didn't mind cleaning it up because she is a grandmother too. Aww how sweet! What was weird is the lady who was in front of me (who just finish paying for her stuff) came up & walk right pass me to stare at the mess. She did not said a word but just stare for some quite time. I tried so hard not to laugh because that was awkward and strange. I was kind of feeling a little bit embarrassed to haul my son to the nearest bathroom with his soaking bottom & a dripping diaper hauling by. Thankfully, the changing station time was quick and easy. Although, my son decided to run out of the bathroom by himself when I was gathering my stuff. Someone said oh "where's your mom?" Then he wanted to go in a stall with a stranger. haha! At least he is happy and clean. So that was my silly night during shopping. Count your many blessing name them one by one!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment