Friday, February 10, 2012

Having Fun With Conner

On a cold Friday day like this makes me wanna be a kid again. Carefree, crazy and to have lots of fun! My son and I took the opportunity to fill our days with loads of fun. We played games and play peek-a-boo with the dog (I'm not sure how entertaining my dog was). Then we set up Conner's barn and pretend it's a garage for cars. We read books together. We play fort and hide n' seek. We even finger-painted before lunch. Yes! The more tasty messy the paint is the better! Finally, we settle down for a good lunch of homemade Chinese food which is rice, water chestnut, chicken & lettuce along with spring rolls. Then we had rest time by watching Sesame Street. We learned a lot about the number "6" and the letter "Q". Conner fell asleep shortly after that. I put him down in his crib. Then I went to have "me time". It was such a fun day! I'm thinking up of more ideas to have fun after he wakes up from his nap. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment