Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Silly Mama & Daddy!

Being a parent takes a lot of changes one's life. There are countless poopy diapers to change, cheerios in the back seat of our car, even some sweet moments with our child. One of those changes are kinda embarrassed by strangers who look at us like we're crazy. It is making a funny noise or talk in baby sounds. If you're one of those people who vowed not to do that, just wait until you have your own kid (or niece/nephew). You may lose all power for self control and want to be adored. Haha! We do this because we just want to make our kid smile. Tonight...was one of our lucky nights. Conner must have the giggle bug because he thinks his mama & daddy are silly or should I say "crazy & weird"? Don't judge! I felt silly when I made some weird noises to Conner. When I saw how it was making him laugh, I thought "who cares?!" I'm not ashamed to say that I am glad that I could make my son laughed. It felt great to know that my home are filled with giggles and smiles! Enjoy Conner's silly giggles!



No comments:

Post a Comment