Friday, October 7, 2011

Conner's 1st Haircut!

Today was the day! Conner's long hair is gonna go (snip* snip*) bye-bye! BG and I decided to take Conner out for his 1st haircut! Brian wanted to have his 1st father/son event at a local barber shop. And then go out to eat and shop (with me tag along, of course). A date with my boys?! I couldn't be more excited about that! So, earlier today, I iron-on a piece of fabric onto an oneies that looks like a tie. Then dressed Conner in his best jean pants, add an hat & ta-da! A lil' Mr. Man look! I took some pictures before daddy got home. He just got home in time to be involve in the photo shoot. Yay! We have some pictures of daddy too!

Pull up with daddy!

aren't I strong? Don't be jealous of my muscles!

My Lil' Mr. Man!


Daddy & Conner with a very messy hair...guess its time for a good haircut (& a shave)?

My boys' hat!

playing with hats!

I can't believe he is almost one!

Looking for daddy..."where's BG?"

 beautiful deep blue eyes!
At the Barber Shop!

Waiting for his turn.

Time to get ready! He didn't even cry.

very cool cape cover!

oh man...look how long his hair was.

snip* snip* Conner is talking to the hairdresser

It's getting there

Love this shot!

My boys!

All done!

I was so proud of Conner! He didn't even cried and sat through his haircut. He even got a mini massage on his shoulder too. Very nice experience!

His hairdresser set up a play area for Conner while daddy got his cut & shave. She is so sweet to do that!

My lovely son!
Everyone at the barber shop got together & made this the night before....just for Conner!

After the guys' haircut, we went out to eat at T.G.I.Fridays. Conner loved the food that we had. Then we shopped at the mall. I scored some great deals too! It was such a wonderful day! I love spending time with my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment