Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Cracker Barrel

This morning, my mom skyped me and asked if I want to go to Cracker Barrel with her and my dad. YEAH! I LOVE Cracker Barrel, especially their cute lil' general store. I even remember going to Cracker Barrel on my honeymoon trip. They have awesome good ol' southern sweet tea and country meal. It always seems to hit the spot whenever I crave for them. Yum! Blessing: My mom wanted to buy some cute baby outfits for Conner and my niece, Amira. They have Summer clothes on sale so it's a good opportunity to snatch up a deal! We were able to buy two outfits with the gift cards since my parents' pastor paid for their meal unexpectedly. So it was really nice to have a little blessing to make our day even more special! I think we will have a picture day with the babies soon. =)

Tummy full of goodness!---Erica

Amira's pretty sundress

Conner's summer outfit

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting the pictures. Now to get them grandbabies into the outfits and get their pictures made! haha

    ReplyDelete