Saturday, July 30, 2011

Finger painting!

Today is a very slow day. It's good to have a lazy Saturday once in awhile. My husband was at work. So i needed something fun to do with Conner. I thought, hey! I have a unopened box of washable finger painting kit somewhere. I was so excited when I found it! I was thinking back when I was a kid. It was one of my favorite childhood memories. I LOVE doing art, especially painting. One of my "mommy dreams" is to have a buddy to do some art/crafts together. Now, today proves that I have a new artist buddy! A messy friend for sure! This was his 1st time at finger painting. Lucky, he didnt even think about tasting it. He tried so hard to "hold it" but it was too slippery. I also made a new baby foot print. I compared it to his newborn footprint. Boy! I didnt think that it would show a BIG difference! Overall, it was a lot of fun!

fun with paint!

always a good thing to have plastic tray & newspaper laid out. EASY clean up!

newborn footprint compared to 9 1/2 months old foot print. WOW!

nothing to do with finger paint but I thought this was funny. Conner's game face!
-One happy artist mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment