Friday, March 25, 2011

What Goes In Must Come out! (read on your own risk)

Ok ok...what do all moms (& dads) have in common in talking about a baby? It's poop. I'm serious! I'm not even kidding here. Don't run and gag yet but you'll have to understand this. That is what our life is about. It's funny but I know it does sounds gross (I really hope you're not eating your lunch while reading this post). All parents ever talk about beside that cute dimple smiles, is about poop. I can see a mom & a dad at a dinner party talking to a friend.

dad--"He hasn't poop for 3 days!"
mom--"yeah, oh my gosh!!!!! What color was it even suppose to be?!"
friend--- "EWWWwwww!! *gag*"

Here's another example at home.
dad--"HONEY....It's your turn!".
mom--No, I had him all day!"
dad (with a gas mask on & changing the diaper)--"ahhh eww gross! This should be illegal!"

mom in a serious motherly tone--"Really baby Trent? Must you have a big blow-out right after I gave you a bath?"
(of course the baby gave mom a sly grin). It goes on and on! I personally don't think the poop talk will ever end until after the child is fully potty trained. Here's to hoping for the parents! ;)

As for me, I had my very own gag* moment today. My son ate his very 1st solid fruit. It's banana! I love banana and I'm really glad that Conner learned quickly how to be fed with a spoon. I have a video that I will post soon. Anyway, when my husband came home from work, my son finally had a poopy diaper for the day. I was horrified to see a very different kind of poop that looks very much like what he ate. I must stop here so I don't scare you away from my blog forever. haha! Thankfully, my husband came to the rescue after I begged him in the midst of my gagging & wiping my hands off. Whatever life gives you lemon, you make the lemonade right? I love my kid no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment