Saturday, March 26, 2011

Family

Erica (18 months) & Aaron (3 months)
It’s crazy to see how much my brother and I had gone through together. My brother, Aaron, is a year & a half years younger than me. We both just became a parent last year. Never we would thought that having a kid would be such a joy to our life! He has a baby girl who just turn one today (happy birthday Amira)! Both of our kids are already curious about each other. haha! I’m really blessed have these 2 special kids in my life. I do hope that our kids will be great friends as my brother is to me. I love you Aaron & Amira & course my sister-in-law Aubrie too!
100_3841

1 comment:

  1. Hey sis! Love you too!!

    I thank God for the wonderful family he has given me. I couldn't ask for a better sister. Growing up, my best friend was you. Sure, we had our little battles (mostly silent ones in the kitchen! lol), but there was never a doubt of our love and friendship. You were always there to confide in, there to talk to, there to have fun with. Isn't God good to us? Not everyone has that kind of memory about their siblings. In fact, MOST people don't have that kind of memory about their sibling. You're a blessing to me. A true joy.

    And now, as a wife and mother, your love shines. Your smile brightens the room, and your happiness brightens people's day, even when Conner spits up all over you. lol...

    Keep loving Jesus. Keep loving Brian. Keep loving that little Conner-bug. I'm proud of you. Love ya sis!

    -Aaron

    ReplyDelete