Thursday, March 17, 2011

Jello Everywhere!

This has nothing to do with Conner, but I thought it would be fun to share this recipe. Who knows, maybe your girls will want to have princess jello all pink and white or your boys will want a superhero colors. It can be in any shape too. =)

Do you remember Bill Cobsy and the jello commerical with the little kids? How he would have the kids wiggle like the jello? It's always fun to eat jello! I miss that commerical. I was thinking about him while I made this recipe, glass block holiday jello. This really awesome! I found it on www.ourbestbites.com and decided to make it since it was such a simple recipe. I knew my husband would be excited about this because he loves anything jello. He even considered it as a finger food for super bowl (which I have a little disagreement because it is too slippery haha). This recipe took awhile to make since the first 4 parts of jello has to be set before making the grand finale. Then we had to wait overnight. It's a good time to go to sleep while waiting. =) Here are the pictures!


 4 packs of different colors of jello all ready to be cut up into little squares.

*I used unusual flavors because I dont like lime or lemon. I have pineapple, melon, blackberry fusion and of course grape
Cut-up jello is put into a large pan. Isn't it so colorful and fun?


My 2nd part of jello mix. It is unflavored jello mixed with some water and sweetened condensed milk.


This is what it looks like now. It reminds me of mosaics glass tiles.


My yummy piece of jello! I guess I will count it as a finger food (only for Brian)!

*you can color orgainzed it to the holidays such as red, white and blue for 4th of the July. And so on...
To find the recipe go here...Glass Block Holiday Jello

No comments:

Post a Comment