Saturday, September 8, 2012

1st Successful *not really* Potty Time!

Yay! Here's my first ever successful potty training post update.

Conner finally went tee-tee in the potty, er...the floor. He was actually sitting on his potty while reading a book. I guess I should have expected that first time he will have a miss-the-pot-party event. He was wearing one sock on, so that got soaked & went into the wash.

 Anyway, like any good mama would, I gave him not one but two awesome stickers for his poster. He had color a poster a few weeks ago. It is now hanging on the back of the bathroom door. He admires his artwork every time we visited the loo. Yes, I said "loo" because it's cooler than typing "bathroom". haha!

**By the way, Conner is not in a full force serious potty training. I let him use it whenever he wants to. Or when he tells me that he is aware of his body needing to go by "pointing" to his diaper. Tonight, he pointed to his diaper and I asked him if he wanted to use the potty to which he said yes. :)


isn't he cute?
(Sorry, don't mind our dirty laundry. That actually went into the wash after potty time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment