Thursday, August 30, 2012

Our Son's First Puketastic :/

UGH! BG and I experienced our first puketastic trip with our son. We were on the way home from a wonderful weekend trip to Chattanooga. Conner got carsick at the last hour & a half. We had to pull over 2 or 3 times to clean him up. Oh the poor thing! He had no idea why he was making such a big mess. We ran out of wipes. Not fun! So we bear it in and drove the rest of the trip home (40 minutes) with puke still on him. Even though, I wipe some off it's still gross. So nasty but you gotta do what you gotta do. Finally, we gave him a bath...twice. Right before he went to bed, he decided to puke all over me. Yay...not! That was the last of his sickness. Just when he got better, it was my turn. I think there's a stomach bug going on. My dad has it now. And it's awful! I don't ever remember being this sick both in stomach and potty problems. Sorry for the TMI. Although, my hubby is amazing! He was willing to help me out with whatever I needed. He stayed home from work the next day to chase a toddler and went to bed late. He is a wonderful man. He works 12 hours a day and still tries to put in family time. I love my sweetie!

on the plus side...BG got me a new Tobymac cd! I am now finally listening to it after not wearing my CI for a couple of days. I mean who wants to hear the world while you're sick. Not me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment