Sunday, May 27, 2012

Ball Game at the Gwinnett Braves!

Brian got 2 free tickets to our local minor league baseball game last Friday night. We took Conner with us because he was free to get in. I was so excited to go to the ball game with my boys. It's a fun way to kick off the Summer on a Memorial Day weekend. Conner was full of energy the entire night so there was a lot of walking & exploring. Other than that, he had a lot of fun watching people and spotting the team's mascot. Our team won, 10-8! Go Gwinnett Braves!! I think my favorite part was watching the fireworks with my boys. Funny story, we decided to watch the fireworks in the parking lot (across the spot where the fireworks will set off). Well, while it was going off, we realized that the debris were falling on us. Lots of smokes and such. So we ran into our car. What's weird was our car felt like a cannon was going off inside. LOL! **No one got hurt this** It was a blast to watch the fireworks with the curious boy! I can't wait for our trip to Michigan for 4th of the July! :) 
Ready to see the ball game!

Father & son's first (of the many) baseball outing.

The view from our seat.

We found some Kubota tractors from BG's work.
Conner LOVES "riding" on it!

Yes, he can mow and watch the game at the same time!

My boys & I!

Mommy & me :)

Fireworks!

No comments:

Post a Comment