Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Next Betty Crooker

My mom told me that I'm turning into a regular "Betty Crocker" because I've been baking and cooking lately. Sigh...I don't think I'm that closer but I'm getting there.

So for dinner tonight:

  • I made Martha Steward's black bean burgers for dinner. It was tasty but the texture was a little different for me. It's still good & healthy though!
  • I also baked my own hamburger shaped buns from Our Best Bites. Oh I love the smell of fresh baked bread! It's very good too! 
  • Then I grilled some romaine salad, inspired by Guy Fieri's recipe. I guess you can pretty much grill anything except ice!

Now if only it's Summer time, I would pack my dinner and it to the park. Oh well, I still have 139 more days until it's officially Summer. I guess I better focus on this month's holiday, Valentines day! Lots of love and chocolates. OH YEAH!! What will you be doing for Valentine's day? I might be taking my boys to the Georgia's aquarium on that weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment