Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Moving day is coming!

This weekend is a "moving day" for my parents and I. We're going to rearrange the bedrooms and put some stuff in their new storage building. My dad is exciting about the new storage building mostly. :) There's a LOT of stuff still needs to be pack away. And cleaning...ugh! I can't even think about that. All the memories of baby stuff are already put away. Sad day! :( but on the plus note, I made me smile and be thankful that my son is a growing boy!

Conner just recovered from having a flu/cold over the last few days. We missed church. We almost had to go in for check-up but we called the doctor and they told us a few advices. Plus, the offices was full with sick kids. YIKES! Anyhow, Conner's fever went back to normal today. He had such a good day! Poor BG...he had to stay up for a few hours after 3am because Conner had some energy! Now...BG is sick. I'm not sure if it's the same thing that Conner had but it's definitely not a perfect timing to be sick. "Moving day" will happen even though he is sick. :/  Please pray for him. Thanks!

Oh by the way, I looked at my clock earlier today. It read 2:22pm on 2/22/2012. It's pointless but I thought that was cool! Did you made a wish? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment