Wednesday, January 18, 2012

10 Things From Pinterest

10 things from Pinterest that I want to do or would love to have!


Twinkle twinkle little star, how encouraging you are! This is a great project to make for someone who needs positive encourage once in awhile. Someone special can pick a star and open it to read a saying. They can do this whenever they need it the most. I think I may do this for my secret sister at my church. =)
How to make paper stars

Don't this look yummy? I love pizza and anything pizza in a roll sounds good to me! I think I shall make this recipe this weekend. hello pepperoni & cheese! i've miss you!
Pepperoni roll recipe!!

Wow! Think design and color really gives the kitchen some pop! I love blue and anything in turquoise. This will be a wonderful birthday present! ;)
Pretty designs here

I never once thought that I would like to make fabric necklace. Just last weekend, I got a really cute gray & white stripe long sleeve shirt on sale from target. I realized it needed some pop or colors. So, I found this on Pinterest and decided to give it a try. It was fun to make! I used red fabric from my old GA bulldog t-shirt and sewed on some pearls. Lovely!


 How to make fabric necklace

Now this is something I would love to try! I used to make hemp bracelets all the time, especially during camp. This will be a pretty jewelry to wear to the  beach or add some character to a cute outfit on a date night.
Twine & pearls bracelet

Sometimes, I wish I live in the 50's era. I really like the dress! I could imagine wearing this & dance to a big band music! Then go to the ice cream parlor afterward. =) Hey, I can dream could I?
50's retro Hatlerneck polka dot dress

What a cool design to little bathroom! I think I would like to do something like this to my future bathroom. It's better than plain old white cabinet.
Benjamin's collection bike-sink

My blogger friend, L. Jo, had made this for her house. I love the character from the wood and the color. The song is a sweet reminder too!

the project on "Bind my wandering..."

If you haven't tried this artichoke dip then you're missing out the party! This is amazing! Even for those who isn't a big fan of artichoke (or first time taster) will love this! It's fill with fatty stuff so be ye warned if you're on your New Year's resolution!

Aamazing Artichoke Recipe!

I love turning pointless space into something wonderful as this reading/napping nook. It's such a smart thing to do!

Rustic reading nook

So that's my 10 things from pinterest for the day! I hope you got some imspiration from it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment