Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas with the Vance!

Yesterday, we got to have our Vance's Christmas at my brother's house. It was great to see Zach who was home from college. Mom, dad, Zach, Aaron, Aubrie, Amira, Conner, Brian, grandma & grandpa Swaim & I were all here. We had ate dinner. We all opened presents and hung around & eat a lot of snacks. It was a very nice small family Christmas!

 
  • I got a funnel cake maker from Aaron and Aubrie. AWESOME! Now, I don't have to wait every Fall to go to the fair for this awesome goodness treat! 
  • A electric griddles from Zach. YES!! There will be lots of pancakes and hamburgers in near future!
  • A warm & fuzzy blanket from my parents. I LOVE BLANKETS, especially the soft fuzzy ones!
  • A lovely white rocking horse from my grandparents. They had this under their tree for many years. What a nice gift! Grandpa told me that I always wanted a white horse when I was a little girl. Now, this is something that I can add to my tradition Christmas decoration.
  • A phone/ipod stand that's the size of my thumb. It's from my mom. This little thing is a cool! It upright a phone so you can watch a video without having to hold it. Now, I have to make sure that Conner doesn't find it and misplace it somewhere. Little toys can be tricky to find,

 
Spending time with my family always make me smile. Christmas traditions are wonderful too. My weird lil' brother likes to make weird Christmas candies such as chocolate covered BBQ Frito. Uh?? That's a new one this year. Haha! I kinda like them because it has chocolate. Does that make me weird too? Ok don't answer that! Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment