Friday, August 12, 2011

Our Lil Bug's 100th post---the best gross story ever!

This is really a really gross story. So don't say I didn't warn ya!
AHHH! Tonight turn out to be one of my first many gross stories that I will have to face with raising a baby boy. I was busy doing something and had my back to Conner for a few minutes. Those few minutes turn out to be a really quiet. Too quiet. I wonder why so I turned around and saw my innocent swet baby boy sitting among dog POOP! He was playing with it like a play-doh and I hate to say it...he was EATING it!! AHH! That freak me out. If you know me, I don't like to handle poop. I gagged at the smell of it. As a mommy, I must take a stand and make a quick move. I hurried & grab Conner up and yelled for BG (who was in bed, sleeping). BG woke up suddenly because he thought something bad had happened. Well, duh yeah! This is a disaster and I need HELP! He quickly got up half -asleep and saw the poopy mess on my living room floor. He said "Oh whoa!" I told him " no not that, LOOK AT CONNER!" BG was shocked! He ran to grab some baby wipes and cleaned out Conner's mouth as much as he could. He struggled with cleaning Conner's hands because Conner was too excited. Conner tried to get away from us to play with some more unmentionables. BLAH! The poop was getting everywhere. It was on Conner's legs, BG's arms and my hands. Lord have mercy! Life does gets messy!

After that, I washed Conner's hands with soap and water. Lucky, Conner loves water so he didn't fight with me. Ugh...I still smell his poopy breath. This is NOT good! Again, I washed his mouth with wet paper towels and brushed his teeth/gums. Then got his bath set up. I let him play with the bubbles as much as he could. There! He is all cleaned, so squeaky clean and smelling fresh like a sweet smelling baby. My hubby went back to sleep after he helped clean off the floor. I read Conner some books, fed him and put him to bed. He went right to sleep with no problems. Only because the night was so much fun and worn him out. Ugh! Now I think about it, I'm not sure that I like the idea of feeding Conner some milk after he tasted dog poop. I need a shower after this eventful night. Story of my life of raising an active baby boy! I hope I will never again will have to face something like that but who knows...this is only the beginning.

*Oh by the way, happy 100th post on "Our Lil' Bug" blog! What an awesome post, uh? =)

2 comments:

  1. Look Out you are in for the Joy of a Life time. By the way Look at his fathers Gene Pool..... Love ya momma G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha... I'm so sorry! That sounds unbearable... I would've gagged for sure if not thrown up. I hope you didn't have carpet!

    ReplyDelete