Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Who's Opa & Mimi?

Meet Opa & Mimi Vance!



They are Conner's grandparents from Georgia. They actually live close by to us. It is really nice considering to where we had lived before moving closer to them. Back in Chattanooga, we didn't have a family member near by. They helped us so much with my pregnancy, our living situation and helping the newly parents in taking care of the Lil' bug! I don't think BG and I would have survived a month without them since the day Conner was born. Opa & Mimi loves being a new grandparent to Conner and Amira (my niece). They never knew being a grandparent can be so much fun...better than being a parent right? Just kidding! I'm sure there will be many countless days when Opa will take the kids fishing & stopping at a gas station for some Icee. Mimi will be sure to spoiled them as long they are happy. It's all in a good way! We love you very much Opa & Mimi!

No comments:

Post a Comment