Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Smiling In Style!

Ok I couldn't help it, I went to Target to get Conner this cutest newsie hat. Target and I have a love/hate relationship. I like the product that they sell but dont like how it wants my money! haha! After Conner's nap, I dressed him in the nicest simple clothes that I could find. Then took him outside for some pictures. I was really happy how many has turn out well. It was hard to choose which pictures that I will like to post. Sorry but dont be jealous of this lil' guy's good looks!
old fashion color picture




It never hurt to have a little dirt on a boy's feet!

proof that he has 2 teeth. It's growing so fast!

2 comments:

  1. he is precious :)

    and i love his little hat! what a cute "little man"

    ps - target and i have the same relationship!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks girl! I ♥ Target! My husband once told me to hold on to the cart so I dont go lose in the store. haha it was funny!

    ReplyDelete