Saturday, July 9, 2011

Dare To Dress Like A Cow!

Chick-Fil-A had their annual Cow Appreciation Day yesterday. You can get a free meal if you dress up as a cow. Last year, one of my crazy friends did this as their family tradition. At that time, she told us to do be involve. So we did. I was pregnant with Conner at that time. I dragged my husband in this too, of course. It was embarrassing but a lot of fun. At the end, we were happy to get a full meal for free! This year, I wanted to go again with Conner. We also had my parents go too. It was so funny to see my mom, dad and Conner dress up. Of course, Conner slept through the entire thing! He did got his free kid's meal. Yay for another baby hard board book!
This was last year when I was 6 months pregnant with Conner


My cow family!

My parents couldnt stop laughing! 1st time for them =)

Sleeping calf!

1 comment:

  1. How cute is your family!! Love this!

    And your son is precious! I have no doubt that you are a wonderful mama :)

    ReplyDelete