Thursday, July 28, 2011

Baby Einstein Is A Genius!

You probably laughed at my title, "Baby Einstein Is A Genius!" No, I'm serious! Let me explain...last Christmas, BG and I wanted to get Conner a baby sign DVD but we couldn't find them anywhere. So we decided to get a Baby Einstein dvd with music. I didn't think that it will be all that great. I have heard a lot about this DVD but I thought that the company were just trying to make money. Well...truth to be told. This DVD is like a blanket to Conner. He loves to watch & listen to it. Sometimes I find myself watching it too (shh)! The show only lasts about 30 minutes but boy! It really puts my son to sleep! Whenever we (the parents) have a hard time trying to get our son to sleep, we would pop in the DVD and within minutes he is sound asleep. YES! So let me say it again, Baby Einstein IS A Genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment