Friday, January 14, 2011

God doesn't make mistakes!

I can't believe it. It has been one year since we found out that we're pregnant! I thought to myself, "is this for real?". It's true. God does NOT make mistakes. He actually chose Brian & I to be this kid's parents. I don't know why He did that, but I do know that He has a reason. It is to teach us lessons in child-rearing. It will help Brian and I to learn how to depend on, to support and to love each other. Because of our beliefs, we have decided to teach Conner how to love God. We want to raise him in a way that reflect God's love to everyone. To respect people. To care for people. And most importantly...to accept Christ in his heart. I cannot lie...this is going to be a difficult challenge! With God's help, Brian and I can do it! There will be mistakes. Of course, we're only human. But there is forgiveness & love. I am so excited to see what kind of person that Conner will be. Please share any thoughts or challenges you have/had with your child. Thanks!

Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment