Sunday, October 17, 2010

STRESSFUL DAY!

The first day we got home, Brian told me I can go lie down and rest. Conner was sleeping. My mom, dad & Brian are all home. I decided to rest on the couch for a while. In the middle of my nap, I felt something jump on my c-section scar area. I woke up screaming because I was in so much pain! I thought my dog had jumped on me. I was crying so bad, Brian had to try calm me down. I looked over and my dad was holding the dog back since he thought my dog had jumped on me. Then I realized it was my cat who jumped on me. He wanted to cuddle on my belly like he usually do. Poor cat! He never ran so fast in his entire life! I was really surprised that it was my cat instead of my dog because it felt hevey to my senstive area. All is ok, no bleeding or anything. Whew! I also couldn't handle taking care of Conner. I felt like a bad mommy. A lot of little things kept hitting me. By the end of the day, I couldn't sleep at night because it was all new to me. I cried and woke up Brian & told him I'm so stressed. He helped me through the night. We had to be careful that I won't go through post-depression. Pray that I don't. Overall, my sweet baby is happy!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment